How to place an business ads that gets noticed
There are a few important items to remember when placing an ad online:
- Only place business ads on websites that have more than a couple ads, there is a reason not to advertise on websites with very few ads. The reason being they usually cannot be found via any type of web search, there are many local advertising resources that will try to charge you because they may either place an ad in a local paper or they may even have advertising on the television, radio or even advertising on the highways or local roads. The only way you should pay for advertising on any website is if it has rankings online, let’s face it most people will not even remember the other advertising long term or for that matter even short term so why waste your time or money.
- I have seen many papers or even local companies that charge a monthly fees to advertise your business for either coupons or ad space on their websites and the only way you can find them is if you know the business es name, so you really need to think about that type of advertising . Stop and think for one minute how many people do you really think have ever heard of your business outside of your local area and if you are in a large city really how many people even know you exist. You are correct if your answer is hardly any, so why pay those hard earned dollar to someone who did a sales pitch in front of you. Understand a little bit about advertising online can save you some money and make you money. Of course there are some people that might come to your door with an opportunity that really is a good deal, you should have them show you their rankings so that you can understand what they are saying. Unfortunately most people do not want to take the time to understand and will just pay the smooth talker as to taking the time to learn.
- Learn to advertise using keywords relevant to your business , of course you can incorporate your business name also but only at the end of the title as the beginning is the most important space.
Advertising Online and Placing Business Ads
- Always remember the “Title” of the ad is very important so make sure that you make this important relative keywords for your business . Never make a title like this:
Example: Joe’s Plumbing This is a waste of time but rather advertise it this way: Example: Columbus, Ohio Plumbing – Commercial / Residential use Joe’s Plumbing Our Advertising resource ranks high on all of the serps: BuckeyeAds.com
- Now let’s move on to the body, it is important to remember to first incorporate the title at the beginning then skip a couple of lines. If the website allows tags use <h1></h1> for the title. On BuckeyeAds.com you can use tags in the YouTube Video area so feel free to use them either in place of the video or with the video.
It is important to understand that with most online advertising there is not limits as to how much text your can use so you can go into detail on your advertising . Additionally usually you can place more than one ad so place multiple ads concentrating on certain keywords in each ad. An example would be in one ad concentrate on commercial plumbing and in the other ad concentrate on residential. Also you can incorporate your url in most advertising resources but make sure you use the http://www. With your advertising as most sites will convert this to a hyperlink. It is important that your ad has a counter on it so you can see the effectiveness of your advertising and if they do not offer or have this feature then I would suggest placing the text of the ad on one site and then say for more information click here to go to the site that offer a counter and do not put images on the one site, only put images on the site with the counter and people will click through. BuckeyeAds.com offers all of the above features for you.
- Two of the most important features you need to take advantage of is images, videos, etc. need to be included in your advertising even if you only include one, that is better than none at all. The old saying a picture is worth a thousand words still is important today with advertising online. Additionally you now have the ability to localize your ad by using the Google Map feature that is available with each ad, simply check the box to the right and a drop down menu will appear where you place your physical address. This is unique with BuckeyeAds.com only as business es with multiple locations can now add specials for different locations and realtors can advertise each office.
Use Premium Advertising and Get Noticed
A new service that we offer is premium advertising , with our premium advertising you get the whole ball of wax in addition one ad will rotate on our main page which will provide you maximum exposure. The business ads that rotate can be updated whenever you choose so if you sell different products simply change the ad, these ads will rotate on our main page for 3 different preset time frames that you choose, either 30-60-90 or 365 days and the value is let’s say one of the best values online. In most newspapers they will charge you more than we charge for the year just for one day, so the exposure cannot be beat. Most advertising online will cost about $50 bucks for a 1000 impressions, that is not clicks but views and in many cases you get no clicks. On BuckeyeAds.com over the year you may get 100,000 impressions so I can guarantee that you will get many more clicks to your ad. It is important though you take some time putting the ad together so you can get the click throughs to your website, do not take the value of online advertising lightly.